- Do not use Netscape or Safari browsers
- Enter your UQ Username and Password at the bottom of each form before you click on the Submit this Request button. We apologise for any inconvenience while the problem is being fixed.
- Help viewing documents for PC and Macintosh users
- Having problems? Contact Document Delivery staff in your branch library.
|What is it for?|
|Use it to request books, journal articles, conference papers, etc., not held by UQ Library.|
|Who can use it?|
- Postgraduate students
- Undergraduate students - register at the loans desk
- Academic and research staff
- General staff for work-related research
- Affiliated teaching hospital staff
| More info|
|What about material held by UQ?|
- For journal articles in the Library Warehouse or on another campus, use the "Request article" link on the righthand side of the catalogue record. See example.
- For books on loan, or at another campus, click on the "Request" button at the top of the catalogue record.