Welcome to the University of Queensland Library. The University of Queensland Library is recognised for its combination of physical and virtual spaces, print, multimedia and online information resources and in-person and online assistance. It has one of the largest collections amongst academic libraries in Australia and by far the largest in Queensland.
To end of November 2008
- Over 2.5 million volumes
- 9,501 print journals and 52,828 electronic journals
- 974 networked databases to guide you to journal content
- Multiple copies of textbooks held, including copies in High Use Collections for quick access
- 409,108 electronic books
- 36,275 videos
- Comprehensive quick reference collection
- Extensive manuscript, microform and pictorial collections
We pride ourselves on the range and quality of the services we provide to the local, national and international community. Our mission is to link people with information, enabling the University of Queensland to achieve excellence in teaching, learning, research, and community service. Our collections are significant, our facilities excellent, our staff members are competent and client-focused, and our commitment to service is paramount.
University Librarian and Director of Learning Services